Switzerland – Region Zurich-Zürich (the role is located in Luxembourg) Full-time (FT) Private Banking and Wealth Management Job ID 154909
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
As a Investment Fund Manager you will be responsible for:
Cooperation and coordination with the investment manager:
- Organization of potential acquisitions and disposals of energy assets
- Review and follow-up of the legal documents in relation to the acquisitions/disposals
- Co-ordination of board and general meetings with the Corporate Secretary of all Luxembourg entities
- Organisation of invitations, board packages and meeting minutes as well as the implementation and follow-up of decisions;
- Oversight of fund equity (capital increase / decrease) and dividend distributions
Coordination of delegated functions:
- Ensuring well-functioning with service providers such as the FA and TA (including capital calls, catch-ups, legal reporting, AIFMD reporting and client reporting).
Financial accounts, financial statements and tax reporting:
- Oversee and control the financial accounts of the relevant entities including cash-flows locally;
Review of the annual accounts Lux entities
Review of the quarterly NAV reporting
- Coordinate and instruct all payments and contractual regularization of the entities (including bank loans, intercompany facilities, income and expenses, CAPEX measures, etc.)
- Liaise with external auditors and all involved parties in order to run the external audit smoothly;
- Oversee the budgets performed by CSEIP of the fund SPV;
- Participate in the tax structuring of the entities, including a yearly update on the structure;
- Oversight of tax reporting throughout the structures.
- Degree in accounting/economics/finance (CFA or similar qualification is an asset)
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in the sector, preferably in a comparable role;
- Project management skills;
- Experience in Big4 (audit or accounting services) or accounting service providers with alternative investment companies
- Luxembourg corporate tax knowledge and understanding of VAT reporting is an asset
- Well organized, rigorous and dynamic with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills are necessary to consult with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Proficiency in English language (both written and verbal), knowledge of German and/or French would be a plus;
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.