Luxembourg Full-time (FT) Investment Banking and Capital Markets Job ID 150870
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Ensuring the company’s adherence to AML and KYC policies
- Review of the KYC files for new and existing investors according to defined risk based approach
- Collect, analyse, maintain and accurately file the AML/KYC documents
- Setup and maintenance of investor accounts in the shareholder register systems
- Guarantee accurate day to day processing and meet clients’ expectations.
- Answer, raise and co-ordinate with involved parties of all matters and queries related to the Investor Services function
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in AML/KYC related topics
- Extensive knowledge of AML and the regulatory framework in Luxembourg
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Client oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Be proactive, rigorous and able to meet tight deadlines
- Teammate mentality with ability to work autonomously
- Fluency in English, German and French (written & spoken)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills