Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Operations management
Complementary types of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Financing and Investment
Investor Services Officer – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization M / F
Type of Contract
Duration (in months)
Expected start date
Position with management
Frame / Non Frame
Within the Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization (PERES) department, you will join the Investor Services department, in charge of managing our clients’ accounts.
Your role will be to ensure the creation, maintenance and processing of the various operations of the department’s customer account register.
In particular, you will participate in the following missions:
– Preparation of registry operation simulations;
– Production and sending of fund raising, subscription, distribution and redemption notices;
– Update of the register of shareholders after each transaction;
– Monitoring of the various registry operations and complaints;
– Production and sending of transaction confirmations as well as positions to investors;
– Processing of information requests from the CACEIS Compliance department.
As part of our internships, we only accept applications from students benefiting from an internship agreement for the period mentioned in the offer.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 4 / M1
Training / Specialization
You are a student in economics / finance / international relations.
Minimum experience level
0 – 2 years
You have knowledge of the fund environment and have an interest in alternative investment funds.
You demonstrate rigor, autonomy and team spirit.
You are curious and versatile.
Mastery of the pack Office.
Fluency in English and French essential. A third language is an asset.