Junior Adviser in our Management Consulting
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking an Junior Adviser in our Management Consulting team
Our Management Consulting practice – dedicated to the Financial Services industry – is looking for motivated, forward-thinking, and skilled people to join the team as from now to make a difference to our clients, people, and communities.
What you will be working on
- You will participate in projects with market leading clients of the Financial Services industry, i.e. the Asset Management & Asset Servicing, Banking and Insurance sectors by bridging business and cutting-edge technology
- You will typically be involved in the analysis, design & execution of target operating and/or service models as part of major transformations (business and/or technology transformations, post-merger integration, business migration, implementation of new software, etc.)
- You will be involved in (re)defining processes, gathering and document business requirements, running workshops, ensuring sustainable improvements
- You will gather, analyze, specify, and validate stakeholder’s business needs
- You will support the engagement manager and project manager in preparing meetings and supporting materials
- You will work closely with senior decision makers at client level
- You will need to develop close business relationships with colleagues and clients to ensure an efficient coordination and to maximize value creation
- You will integrate a young, dynamic team, work closely with our experienced consultants, and have extensive exchanges with different clients
What we look for
- You hold a Master degree, typically in Business Administration, Finance / Banking, Economics or Engineering, you are either looking for your last year internship (3 to 6 months), your first challenge or have already gained work experience (0-2 years)
- You ideally already have knowledge about or exposure to the Financial Services industry (e.g. via relevant internships)
- You have a problem-solving mindset, good analytical skills, focus on details and are eager to learn
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and can work efficiently and accurately in a challenging environment
- You are fully committed and ready to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You seek to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- You are fluent in English and French or German. Any additional language will be considered as an advantage
What will you get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.