A Junior Assistant at Sanne covers a wide range of tasks, meets challenges and gains insights in various fields of the company.
You will typically take over administrative tasks in supporting the Management Team and the Executive Assistant in their day-to-day-business as well as in corporate requirements, organization tasks and be responsible for the filing and completion of systems.
- Support of the Management Team and the Executive Assistant in the day-to-day-business and corporate requirements;
- Calendar management;
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings;
- Organizing travel and event schedules;
- Assistance with the preparation of correspondence, reports and presentations;
- Keeping files, processes and systems up to date;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Graduated with an Office Management or secretarial diploma or a commercial apprenticeship or equivalent;
- Fluent written and spoken in English and German; French is considered as an asset;
- Ambitious, motivated and driven;
- Ability to assimilate new skills particularly willing to learn key company secretarial competencies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks;
- Reliable, team oriented and ability to work on own initiative;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Maintain information and data with integrity and confidentiality;
- Strong IT skills, especially using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Team-oriented work;
- Growth & development opportunities.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.