We are seeking a Junior Company Secretary to join the Corporate Services Department of Luxembourg Investment Solutions S.A., which provides company secretary (Co Sec) services, passport marketing services as well as AML/CFT (RC) services for the clients within the portfolio. You will be reporting to the Head of Team as well as other Senior Managers within the team depending on the relevant task.
- Support the Corporate Services team in the day-to-day-business and take care of the corporate matters of an allocated client portfolio (various types of funds and other Luxembourg vehicles/companies);
- Preparation of board packs, attending board meetings and drafting minutes thereof;
- Drafting/completing board minutes, board/shareholder resolutions and other documents;
- Preparation and maintenance of registers;
- Filing of corporate or fund documentation/changes with the RCS;
- Filing and maintenance regarding the RBE;
- Update of checklists, billing sheets, databases;
- File, scan and archive all relevant documents.
Skills / experience required:
- Paralegal higher education or relevant legal/paralegal experience;
- 1-2years of experience in an international environment;
- Fluency in written and spoken English; German would be a plus, any other language is considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize issues;
- Team oriented;
- Strong organizational skills, paying attention to details;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Highly efficient, proactive and trustworthy;
- Perfect command of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Team-oriented work;
- Growth & development opportunities.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organization, all new employees will be required to undergo acriminal record check.