Job ID: 4153501003 | Location: Luxembourg | Department: Accounting
Reports to Financial Reporting Manager
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor requests
- Assist in the preparation of Fund Transparency / Look-Through Services
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Organisation skills and pro-actively maintain accurate trackers
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Computer literacy skills are essential with knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Desire to learn about the Private Equity Industry
- Positive attitude, problem-solving and active listening, together with teamwork and motivation
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
- The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the Aztec Group)
We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound accountancy services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.