Job ID: 4189889003 | Location: Luxembourg
Reports to Client Relationship Manager
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
- Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
- Assist in the processing of routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Relevant degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration (Bachelor or Master degree)
- Between 0 – 2 years’ experience
- Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
We will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound administration services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.