- Assisting the legal department in operational business regarding investment funds and other Luxembourg vehicles/companies;
- Reviewing fund constitutive documents;
- Striving for continuous improvements in the operating practices and processes of the legal team including identifying efficiencies, improvements and opportunities to reduce costs;
- On-going legal watch;
- Preparation of internal and external legal updates;
- Legal research;
- Maintaining and continuously upgrading checklists and templates for all key documents;
- Ensuring compliance with policies and processes of the legal team;
- Maintaining AIFM passport notifications with the CSSF;
- Keeping legal files and databases up to date and rearrangement of existing records(including digital records);
- Coordination of internal and external service providers;
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and mails;
- Assistance with the preparation of reports and presentations;
- Preparing and maintaining checklists for processes;
- Coordination of the on-boarding process of new funds.
Skills /Experience required:
- University degree in law, such as Master in Law or LLM (preferably in Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria or Switzerland);
- First experience in AIFM business in Luxembourg and basic knowledge of applicable legislation;
- You are fluent in English and French with excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in Spanish and Arabic as well as elementary proficiency of German would be a strong asset as;
- Investment Law has been part of your studies and you have an interest in Luxembourg Investment Fund Law;
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Fraud Examination;
- Diploma of Public &Private International Law would be an asset;
- Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Perfect command of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in team;
- Highly efficient, proactive and trustworthy;
- Strong organizational skills, paying attention to details.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.