Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Junior Tax Advisor – Starting in September 2024
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the international tax advice organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
What you will be working on
- Advise our local and international clients from the Commerce and Industry sector on Luxembourg and international tax aspects, at every important step of their business growth. This requires good knowledge of international tax rules (like the OECD model convention and European tax law), as well as Luxembourgish tax law and jurisprudence
- Assist senior colleagues in preparation and attending conference calls, meetings and providing written advice to clients
- Provide comments on specific questions on the local and international tax aspects connected with doing business in Luxembourg, to perform analysis of the tax implications of business restructuring for clients
- Do research on local and international tax matters and to draft written advice for the clients
- Monitor and provide updates on the latest developments of Luxembourg tax legislation and the EU tax developments
- Prepare and participate in presentations on the latest developments in international and local tax framework
- Help them navigating through all the tax compliance aspects, such as tax returns, reporting, etc.
- Monitor and stay updated on Luxembourg general business environment to be able to provide in-depth assistance for clients business
- Coordinate the input of various KPMG teams locally (such as accountants and lawyers) and internationally (KPMG in foreign jurisdictions) to provide a truly integrated service to our local and international clients.
What we look for
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Finance and/or Tax Law and wants to learn and develop continuously
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Intellectual rigor and curiosity
- Proficiency in both English, German and/or French (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
What you will get
This is an ideal position to gain solid technical knowledge, supported by KPMG’s tailored learning program. We provide a high standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your development. Make a real impact in your industry, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.