Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Compliance / Financial security
Complementary types of trade
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Asset Management
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Financing and Investment
Types of businesses Crédit Agricole SA – Operations management
KYC Controller – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitisation M / F
Type of Contract
Position with management
Within CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg branch, you will join the KYC department, within the Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization (PERES) team dedicated to AIF (Alternative Investment Funds).
As KYC Controller you are in charge of the consistency and completeness of investor identification files, categorized as “complex”, but also of the control and validation of other KYC Officer files.
Your daily missions will be as follows:
– Identify and analyze the “complex” files of investors who are natural or legal persons according to AML / KYC regulations, the internal procedures in force and a risk-based approach;
– Check the completeness of the KYC files and validate the analyzes of the KYC Officers;
– Be the guarantor and relay of the deployment of the control plan;
– Be the internal and external point of contact for any question specific to his field of activity;
– Collaborate on a daily basis with the services of the PERES Department, Compliance as well as the Sales Department.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 4 / M1
Training / Specialization
You have a higher degree in Corporate Law or Finance. Specialized / certified training in AML / KYC is an advantage.
Minimum experience level
You are familiar with the world of investment funds (in particular alternative funds) and you have at least 3 years of experience in the field of AML / KYC, in particular in the analysis of institutional investors (knowledge of complex structures, Trusts, foundations,…).
– Knowledge of current AML / KYC legislation as well as FATCA, AEOI rules.
– General knowledge of the activity of Transfer Agent related to alternative funds.
– Autonomous, organized and rigorous, you are responsive and demonstrate your capacity for analysis and synthesis. You know how to handle several files and projects in parallel.
– You are able to work in a team, in a dynamic environment with daily deadlines and you have a strong resistance to stressful situations.
– You are recognized for your spirit of initiative and you have very good interpersonal skills.
Mastery of the main Office office tools
Fluency in French and English. Knowledge of German is an asset.