Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Compliance / Financial security
Complementary types of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Asset Management
KYC Officer – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization M / F
Type of Contract
Position with management
Frame / Non Frame
Within CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg branch, you will join the KYC department, and more particularly the Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization (PERES) team dedicated to AIF (Alternative Investment Funds).
This team is in charge of managing investor accounts in compliance with the regulations in force, in particular the Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures.
As a KYC Officer, you will check the consistency and completeness of the KYC documents provided with regard to regulatory requirements and CACEIS Compliance.
In particular, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analysis and verification of the files of investors, natural or legal persons received, according to a risk-based approach, the laws in force and internal procedures and ensure the application of the regulations in the event of a change of data;
- Preparation of the investor file to be validated;
- Creation and updating of data in the repository;
- Ensure the reliability of the data integrated into the repositories for which you will be responsible;
- Research and collection of KYC coins at different sites to improve completeness rates;
- Archiving of documentation in accordance with procedures;
- Be the main contact for the investors for whom you will be responsible.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 5 / M2 and more
Training / Specialization
You have a higher degree in Law or Finance.
Minimum experience level
0 – 2 years
You know the universe of investment funds (in particular alternative funds) and you have a first experience in the field of AML / KYC.
• You are organized, rigorous and you manage your priorities optimally;
• You are proactive and flexible;
• You have a good team spirit and good resistance to stress;
• You have good writing, analysis and synthesis skills.
You master the common office tools.
Very good level of French and English.