With a team of 100 employees, RSM in Luxembourg is a strong medium-sized organization with a sound human touch and solid values. We are the Luxembourg member of RSM International, the 6th largest professional services, accounting and consulting organisation in the world. RSM has been recognized as the Network of the Year at the 2017’s The Accountant and International Accounting Bulletin Awards. Our organisation serves international institutions, local businesses, entrepreneurs as well as private individuals in all their Luxembourg accountancy, audit, tax, fund management and administration, and payroll needs.
RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg, member of the “Ordre des Experts-Comptables”, provides a full range of accounting and tax services to a prestigious clientele and is looking for a dynamic person to join its team:
Legal & Compliance Manager (m/f)
As a legal & compliance manager, you will manage the team on a day-to-day basis and act as central point of contact regarding legal and compliance matters within RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg, the largest entity of RSM Luxembourg. You will be expected to develop compliance organizational strategies and establish functional objectives. You will also implement changes to internal procedures and provide leadership and support to the compliance team. You will have the opportunity to exchange on legal and compliance issues with other specialists within RSM Luxembourg.
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the legal and compliance team
- Analyse, coordinate and assist in implementation of legal changes pertaining to the activity of the company
- Review and take decisions in relation to KYC/AML aspects of client files
- Review and adapt procedures, and perform regulatory compliance controls as required
- Liaise with third party law firms and notaries
- Directly liaise with partners
- Attend external trainings and provide in-house trainings
- University degree in law/legal studies with good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal environment (contract law, corporate law).
- Good knowledge of legal and regulatory topics applicable to financial services organisations (AML/KYC, FATCA/CRS, GDPR
- Fluency in French and English
- German and any other language would be considered an asset
- Rigorous and attentive to details
- Team player who can work independently as well
- Efficiency and well-organized behaviour
What we offer:
- Well-diversified range of tasks
- Prestigious international client base with technically demanding assignments
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training possibilities
- Attractive salary with good career development perspectives
- Luminous offices with good parking facilities
All applications will be treated in the utmost confidentiality.
Please apply here : https://www.epos.dk/Rek/Lux1/Application/Accept.aspx