Job no: 557099
Work type: Intern
Categories: Client Corporate Secretarial
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant partie;
- Assisting with incorporations, share transfers and other legal transactions of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms;
- Attending to the shareholders’ registers;
- Assisting with the requirements of the Chamber of Commerce (registration, amendment, filing, etc.);
- Organizing the correspondence file, having the company file prepared and supervising the input of documents into the company files;
- Drafting standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies;
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
With your excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude you are looking for a challenging job in an international environment. You possess a high level of attention to detail and are willing to establish close relationship to the business and clients.
- Currently enrolled at a university in Corporate or Commercial Law;
- Keen to learn;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Fluent level of English and German, both verbal and in writing;
- Team player with good people skills, who can work as well independently.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, salary indication above market level.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.