With 35 offices in 23 countries and more than 6600 employees worldwide, the Luxembourg Office with more than 120 lawyers including 10 partners is a leading and respected law firm in Luxembourg. We particularly focus on Corporate-M&A, Investment Funds, Banking & Finance, Tax as well as Litigation, Employment Law, Data Privacy & Real Estate.
Our Luxembourg office has a friendly atmosphere, where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference through the work you do. More importantly, you could be taking your first step towards starting as a Junior Associate with us!
WHAT WE OFFER:
By joining our firm as a legal intern in our Luxembourg office, you will experience an enriching internship in one of our practice areas, where you will work alongside experienced lawyers and have a ‘buddy’ who will be there to support and guide you during your internship. You will also have the possibility to participate in various legal trainings. Getting to know a major law firm as early as possible is a great idea and experiencing an internship with us is the best way to do so.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting legal research;
- Drafting and proof-reading legal documents;
- Drafting emails for clients.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Currently studying towards a bachelor or master’s degree or LLM in Law and willing to become a qualified lawyer;
- Both fluent in English and French (German and Luxembourgish will be considered valuable assets);
- Motivated, eager to learn and build new networks;
- A great team player and always open to new challenges;
- Interested in experiencing an international and challenging environment.
If you recognize yourself in the above description, please submit your full application online in English or French (CV, cover letter and transcripts). Internships at Clifford Chance Luxembourg are available all year round for a duration from 3 to 6 months and from 1 to 3 months during academic holidays.
At Clifford Chance, we are committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally. We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.