Job no: 557163
Work type: Full time
Categories: Client Relationship Management, Client Corporate Secretarial, Capital Markets, Entity Management
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Act as a first point of contact to clients, being the key contact person for all legal matters with the support of a senior profile;
- Set up of new client companies and keep the files in good standing through the whole lifecycle, under the supervision of a senior profile;
- Ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements (e.g. FATCA/CRS, MDR (DAC6), TP regulation, etc.) in collaboration with teams of experts;
- Drafting and handling of corporate documentation pertaining to the recurring and simple lifecycle events of a client entity and ensuring filings requirements (e.g. approval of the annual accounts, nomination/resignation of directors/managers; change of registered office, etc.);
- Dealing with Notaries, institutions such as RCS, tax administration, ministry of foreign affairs etc.;
- Drafting of services agreement and related on-boarding package for new clients;
- Maintain contact with clients and their representatives and corresponding with involved third parties, under the supervision of a senior profile;
- Execute all necessary client related processes according to Compliance, FAFT/AML rules and TMF policies.
- First experience in Trust, Law firm and/or in in Capital Markets Services is an asset;
University degree in Law, LLM or lawyers qualification, preferably specialized in Corporate Law/Business law/European law;
- Excellent command of English and preferably in French, knowledge of other language consider as an asset
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A team player who can work independently as well
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility and great benefits.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.