We are seeking for Luxembourg Investment Solutions S.A. (LIS) is a leading third-party Alternative Investment Fund Manager and UCITS management company with a strong focus on Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt Funds.
Due to our continued successful expansion, we are looking for a:
Trainee – Legal for 6 months
- Assisting the legal department in operational business regarding investment funds and other Luxembourg vehicles/companies;
- Legal research;
- Keeping legal files and databases up to date and rearrangement of existing records (including digital records);
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and mails;
- Assistance with the preparation of reports and presentations;
- Coordination of internal and external service providers;
- Preparing and maintaining checklists for processes.
Skills / experience:
- University degree in law, such as Master in Law or LLM or equivalent (preferably in Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria or Switzerland), qualification to register with a bar would be an asset;
- You are fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in French or German and other European languages would be a strong asset;
- You have an interest in Investment Fund Law;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect command of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in team;
- Highly efficient, proactive and trustworthy;
- Strong organizational skills, paying attention to details.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities;
- Attractive compensation package.
As Sanne LIS S.A. is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.