Duration: between 4 and 6 months, ideally from May 2021 onwards
Position within the Finance Department, Valuation and Fund Administration team, based in Luxembourg
About PAI Partners
PAI Partners is one of the leaders in Private Equity in Europe. Specializing in LBO transactions on medium to large companies (enterprise value over € 300m), PAI Partners manages nearly € 14.7m in assets.
PAI Partners investors are mainly composed of institutional investors (insurance companies, banks), sovereign wealth funds, investment funds and private investors.
The Financial Department team is responsible for the quantitative data sent to our investors, the preparation of closing and funding, investment operations in collaboration with the investment teams as well as the administrative and financial monitoring of the funds and the company Management.
For more information on PAI, visit www.paipartners.com
Assistance in the different stages of the investment valuation process:
- Analysis of comparable companies;
- Collection and review of valuation materials and financial reporting, closely working with the investment teams;
- Determination of the value allocation between the different type of assets held by the funds under management;
- Preparation of valuation analysis submitted to the Valuation Committee and to the Board of Managers;
- Analysis of investments’ value creation since acquisition;
- Support in the various improvement projects and / or implementation of new management tools.
Assistance in the management of investment funds:
- Monitoring and review of the funds’ financial accounts in collaboration with accounting service providers;
- Support in the preparation of fund’s quarterly financial statements (LPA GAAP, Lux GAAP, US GAAP);
- Daily management of investment funds (incorporation of funds, capital calls and distributions, interests computation);
- Computation of the net asset value and the performance of the funds;
- Monitoring and updating of securities held in the portfolio in relation with the depositary banks.
- Master student, specializing in accounting, finance and management;
- Required qualities: rigor, analytical and synthetic spirit, autonomy, proactivity, strong motivation, curiosity, team worker, confidentiality, adaptability;
- English essential, other language (Spanish, Italian, German) welcome;
- Excellent command of computer tools (Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PPT);
- Prior internship appreciated: Banking / Finance, Consulting, Audit;
- Practical internship with a view to acquiring professional experience.
Send CV and cover letter to Lynda Douyere (firstname.lastname@example.org) Reference to be indicated in the subject of the email: DF internship application – Valuation and Fund Administration – May 2021