Your main responsibilities:
- Managing a team that deals with the general accountancy of Luxembourg legal entities: processing and booking invoices, execution of payments, management of accounts receivables and accounts payables, reconciliation balances, fixed assets and miscellaneous bookings,
- Monitor the team’s performance against the applicable goals and business targets;
- Contribute to the constant evolvement and improvement of the existing system infrastructure and operational framework and procedures;
- Oversee the Intercompany reconciliation and consolidation process where applicable;
- Coordinate the preparation and filing of financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L and notes);
- Coordinate the preparation of tax declaration (VAT, CIT, NWT, WHT) in collaboration with the tax advisor;
- Contact with the local authorities to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Keeping abreast with accounting standards (LuxGaap, IFRS);
- Coordinate financial and reporting process;
- Participate to the quarterly reporting process to the Company´s investors;
- Follow-up on the cash management process;
- Liaising with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Fluent written and spoken in English; French or German would be an advantage;
- Degree from a Business school in Economics or Accounting / Finance or equivalent educational background;
- Professional accountancy qualification, or part-qualified “ACCA” “Bilanzbuchhalter” or equivalent required.
- Excellent handling of MS Office applications in particular MS Excel;
- At least 6-8 years of work experience in the field of Finance/Accounting in Finance sector;
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting (including consolidation)/controlling of alternative investment vehicles like real estate, direct lending, infrastructure or private equity (Soparfis, SICARs, SCSp, Securitzation vehicles);
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing a team;
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in the Accounting systems eFront/Frontinvest, Troika or Demasy would be an advantage;
- Experience in financial analysis;
- Experience in BCL/CSSF reporting would be a plus;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Strong team player;
- Must be highly organized and detail/efficiency orientated;
- Must have initiative to constantly improve processes;
- Ability to prioritize issues at company level;
- Good understanding of operational controls framework;
- Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection.
What you can expect:
- An innovative, modern business environment;
- Highly motivated experienced team;
- Growth & development opportunities.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.