KPMG Luxembourg is looking for ambitious and passionate people to make a difference for our clients, people and communities.
Based in Luxembourg, a Manager will be within our Deal Advisory team specialized in Real Estate, working on a wide range of valuation related tasks, transactions, and business development opportunities in Europe, ensuring these are carried out to a high quality level, reporting to senior management.
You will be involved in:
- Supervising and managing valuation projects of all types of real estate asset classes throughout Europe
- Working on transactions of share and asset deals of CRE located in Luxembourg and neighboring countries
- Support our Audit function with Assurance services of internationally located real estate assets
- Work in interdisciplinary and international teams across all functions (audit, tax, regulatory, etc.), responsible for all project related real estate tasks on advisory projects (e.g. feasibility studies, development advise, help with financing, RE strategy advise, etc.)
- Support with business development, prepare proposals and build strong client relationships
A perfect candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably with a specialization in Real Estate
- Minimum 5+ years of commercial property valuation/investment experience is mandatory
- Thorough understanding of the Real Estate Life Cycle and comfortable in preparing and overseeing financial analysis and discounted cash flow modeling (incl. all types of valuation approaches)
- International real estate experience and experience in the BigFour is a strong plus
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, Argus software experience is desired but not required
- Good presentation skills as well a good team spirit, excellent management and training skills of junior colleagues
- MRICS qualification will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English and German or French
The successful candidate will be highly organized, excellent analytical skills, self-motivated and will demonstrate an ability to respond effectively to a changing workload and priorities.
This diversified opportunity will suit a Real Estate professional with a European valuation and advisory experience.
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to fully exploit your potential and boost your career. We are committed to developing our people.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.