Location: Luxembourg, LU
Company: Deloitte Luxembourg
Job Function: Financial Advisory Services
Seniority: Manager levels
Contract Type: Open-term
Debt Advisory team is part of the Financial Advisory sub-service line at Deloitte Luxembourg and a member of a wider global Debt Advisory network. We are a market leader for complex mid-market debt raising transactions and credit advisory both in Benelux and across Europe. Our team serves prestigious Luxembourg and international clients across a wide spectrum of industries.
What will you do:
- Working on a wide range of debt advisory projects with regular interaction with clients, banks, advisors and other service lines
- Industry/company research and credit risk assessment for both deal origination and transaction analysis
- Analyzing loan portfolios and their performance in the context of a transaction
- Performing or reviewing valuations of illiquid debt instruments
- Reviewing and optimizing loan granting and monitoring procedures for banks and private debt funds
- Assisting with day to day management of transaction processes, including the preparation of information packs, management presentations, financial analysis and client communications in the context of a fundraising transactions
- Contribution to marketing and business development activities
What about you:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position at an advisory firm, bank or investment fund
- Master degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar subject. A professional qualification (e.g. CFA, ACA) would be a plus
- Good understanding of loan documentation and credit risk assessment
- Financial modelling, including analyzing business forecasts and performing scenario analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as results-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Eagerness to work in a client-focused and high quality-driven environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Fluency in English and Fluency in French or German
Then join a global company with a human touch.
Deloitte Luxembourg welcomes you to a positive and flexible work environment. You’ll discover our remarkable new premises, located in Cloche d’Or, Luxembourg’s fastest growing Business Hub.
With over 2500 employees and 70 nationalities, our multicultural environment promotes a culture of inclusion, trust and recognition. Deloitte combines the power of a global network, with the agility of startup minded teams.