Manager/Senior Manager in Corporate Finance
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Manager/Senior Manager in Corporate Finance
Based in Luxembourg, this role will be working within our Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance) team on a wide range of valuation, M&A and other corporate advisory projects, along with assisting with business development opportunities, ensuring these are carried out to a high quality level.
You will lead teams of Junior and Senior Advisers and report to our Partners to deliver successful projects, ensuring high quality deliverables and analysis, leading edge insights and adding value to our clients. This role will involve exposure to a broad array of sectors and geographies, leveraging with our pan European Deal Advisory network.
What you will be working on
- Lead work streams on a broad array of M&A, valuation and other corporate advisory projects, with a focus on financial services (banking and insurance).
- Take responsibility for the preparation of detailed financial modelling, financial analysis and the application of a variety of valuation methodologies.
- Take responsibility for the preparation clear client reports, information memoranda and other deliverables.
- Guide and coach junior team members.
- Identify new business opportunities and pitch to clients, including the preparation and presentation of proposals.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with clients and with our international network.
What we look for
- You have at least 5 years of experience either in corporate finance or investment banking.
- You have executed M&A transactions in the financial services sector.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline.
- You hold a relevant professional qualification such as CFA or ACCA.
- You have strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to lead teams to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- You possess advanced valuation and financial modeling skills, along with excellent report writing skills.
- You display business acumen/commercial awareness and can identify business development opportunities.
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other language is an asset.
What you will get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.