Manager/Senior Manager in Corporate Services
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Manager/Senior Manager in Corporate Services
As part of the Advisory department, our Corporate Services team provides corporate secretarial services to guide our clients through statutory and legal obligations in Luxembourg and helps clients to deal with the particularities of the Luxembourg jurisdiction and related challenges arising from a constant evolving environment. Our dynamic and international team assist clients from the establishment of their structures in Luxembourg and all along the life of the companies until the potential liquidation.
We support our clients in a better understanding of the corporate environment and identify laws and regulations that have an impact on their activities. We add value by providing solutions which include customization and efficiency.
As Manager/Senior Manager, you will play a key role in supporting our clients in their corporate journey. You will be a trusted point of reference and help clients with the challenges they are facing, while leveraging your extensive legal and compliance experience. We are convinced that we best serve our clients interests when they can access the wider KPMG team; therefore collaboration with KPMG colleagues is at the core of everything we do. This gives you an excellent opportunity to build and expand your own network and better serve the interests of our clients.
A complete corporate manager profile includes capability to proactively approach clients and be involved in business development initiatives. In addition, growing a team of passionate industry professionals and actively participating in the performance management of junior and senior advisers will give your leadership skills further exposure.
What you will be working on
- Incorporation of companies in Luxembourg
- Participating in boards/shareholders meetings and preparation and/or review of the minutes
- Review of transaction documents and agreements
- Setting up and updating shares’ registers
- Organization and/or supervision of statutory changes
- Assisting the clients in liquidating their Luxembourg structures
- Respond to clients’ queries and advise them on corporate issues
- Contacts with notaries, law firms, banks and tax advisors
- Maintaining an up-to-date our database of corporate information of client-companies
- Supervising a team of corporate secretarial officers and promoting team spirit amongst the team
- Performing a periodic performance assessment of the staff members
- Actively collaborating with colleagues in finance and communicating with superiors
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business
What we look for
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional in law or related subjects
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in corporate services, international law, tax or trust environment
- You speak English fluently, any other languages would be a valuable asset
- You have a strong knowledge and understanding of corporate law as well as the legal and administrative Luxembourg fund industry regulations
- You have great presentation and communication skills as you will have the opportunity to be in direct contact with our clients
- You are proactive, solutions oriented, and know how to deal with confidential information
- You will be able to manage your corporate and statutory secretarial team
What will you get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.