Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Financing and Investment
Complementary types of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Risks / Permanent controls
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Operations management
Middle Officer – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization M / F
Type of Contract
Duration (in months)
Expected start date
Position with management
Within CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg branch, you will join our Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization (PERES) department in charge of offering a full range of services to Private Equity, real estate and securitization funds and adapted to each investment strategy .
Your role will be to analyze and supervise the maintenance and reconciliation of our clients’ custodian portfolios. You also ensure the review of compliance and monitoring of the portfolio in accordance with the regulations in force (AIFMD).
You will be the main point of entry for the client and take charge of requests according to your level of expertise.
More precisely, your main missions will be as follows:
I) Analysis, monitoring, and reconciliation of PERES asset portfolios:
– Analysis of the various movements in portfolios, recording and validation in the Efront tool;
– Upstream communication with the client in order to analyze ex ante transactions, review the investment documentation and maintain the custodian portfolio;
– Detailed analysis of the Private Equity fund’s investment contracts up to its final target for all types of strategies;
– Identification of income flows from targets and / or holding companies;
– Achievement of annual circularization and reconciliation of portfolios.
II) Controls in relation to the AIFMD:
– First level control of investment restrictions;
– Verification of cash flows so that they do not exceed certain thresholds.
III) Other activities
– Production of reports to investors and improvement of existing solutions;
– Ensure the customer relationship in his field of activity and in connection with the Relationship Managers.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 5 / M2 and more
Training / Specialization
Master in Economics / Finance, Risks or Legal.
Minimum experience level
0 – 2 years
A first experience in the environment of alternative funds, financial analysis or control / risk is required.
Legal and financial knowledge of investment funds;
Knowledge of alternative funds and vehicles;
The ability to work in a team;
Organization and good management of priorities;
Good analytical and synthesis skills;
Good command of computer office tools, mainly in advanced Excel.
Fluent English essential. German is an asset.