Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Asset Management
Complementary types of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Financing and Investment
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Risks / Permanent controls
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Operations management
Officer Depositary operations services – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization M / F
Type of Contract
Duration (in months)
Expected start date
Position with management
Frame / Non Frame
Within CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg branch, you will join our Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization (PERES) department in charge of offering a full range of services to Private Equity and real estate funds and adapted to each investment strategy.
Your role will be to analyze and supervise the maintenance and reconciliation of our clients’ custodian portfolios.
You also ensure the review of compliance and monitoring of the portfolio in accordance with the regulations in force (AIFMD).
You will be the main point of entry for the client and take charge of requests according to your level of expertise.
More specifically, your main missions will be as follows:
I) Analysis, monitoring, and reconciliation of PERES asset portfolios :
- Analysis of the various movements in portfolios, recording and validation in the Efront tool;
- Upstream communication with the client in order to analyze ex ante transactions, review the investment documentation and maintain the custodian portfolio;
- Detailed analysis of the Private Equity fund’s investment contracts up to its final target for all types of strategies;
- Identification of income flows from targets and / or holding companies;
- Carrying out the annual circularization and reconciliation of portfolios.
II) Controls in relation to the AIFMD:
- First level control of investment restrictions;
- Checking cash flow so that it does not exceed certain thresholds.
As part of our internships, we only accept applications from students benefiting from an internship agreement for the period mentioned in the offer.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 5 / M2 and more
Training / Specialization
You are a final year master’s student in Economics / Finance, Risks or Legal.
Minimum experience level
0 – 2 years
You have accounting, legal and financial knowledge.
In addition, you have a particular interest in the environment of alternative investment funds.
You demonstrate versatility, curiosity and good interpersonal skills.
You are able to work in a team as well as independently.
Mastery of the Office Pack, mainly in advanced Excel
Fluency in English and French essential. A third language is an asset.