Payroll Experienced Senior – Tax Compliance – Global Mobility & People Services – (220000DH)
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Payroll Experienced Senior
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the global mobility & people services organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
What you will be working on
- Enjoys being exposed to global clients and international colleagues
- Will be leading a payroll portfolio of key cross industry worldwide players i.e.,
- Prepare and process of the monthly payroll
- Compile and monitor payroll reporting
- Keep abreast with clients’ policies and tax legislations that impact compensation
- Perform monthly declaration: CCSS, ACD…
- Be the first point of contact for our clients
- Will be exposed to global mobility services i.e., (prepare and) review multiple individual tax, payroll taxes and social security reporting.
What we look for
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar payroll role within a fiduciary or a financial services company in Luxembourg
- Solid understanding of payroll best practices
- Learning agility and analytical mindset
- Good understanding of Luxemburgish social and tax laws (personal tax and social security in an international context is considered as an advantage)
- Exceptional organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Efficiency and accuracy under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and payroll software (Apsal is a must)
- Proficiency in either French, English or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
What you will get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters – and want to have fun along the way – we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.