Employment Type: Permanent Contract
We are looking for 3 Portfolio Managers to strengthen our team and to accelerate growth.
Portfolio Management is one of the core functions at Luxembourg Regulated Investments established 1988: LRI Group, an Apex Group Company, is a leading investment services company based in Luxembourg. It provides asset managers and investors with three decades of experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies.
We are looking to recruit bright, articulate and numerate employees who are fond of challenges, are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
- Analysis and monitoring of transactions in real assets, e.g. private equity, real estate, infrastructure, renewable energies or timber;
- Preparation of convincing audit reports for the Investment Committee, taking into account various criteria such as the pursued investment strategy, the risk and liquidity profile or the investment restrictions;
- Support in the assessment of new fund projects as well as in the implementation of regulatory changes;
- On-going improvement of processes
- Successfully completed studies in business mathematics, economics or a comparable studies;
- Relevant professional experience in the analysis and monitoring of transactions in the alternative asset sector in particular private equity and infrastructure;
- Profound knowledge of the regulatory framework regarding alternative investment funds;
- Good understanding of valuation models for alternative assets;
- Affinity for processes and their optimization;
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory, knowledge of any other language is an asset additional languages are considered as an asset;
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good command of the MS-Office suit in particular Excel.
You can look forward to an interesting and broad field of activities within a successfully growing company. You will experience the advantages of an investment services company of manageable size, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. Any hiring decision is made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)) please visit https://theapexgroup.com/csr-policy/
APPLY HERE :
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application (with your CV, cover letter and salary’s expectations) to our dedicated email address: email@example.com.