SANNE LIS is a successful third-party UCITS management company and AIFM headquartered in Luxembourg and with an office in Ireland, delivering fund solutions to renowned investment managers and fund initiators.
Founded in 2011, we focus on private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt asset classes. With a team of close to 100 professionals in Luxembourg and Ireland we are the leading third-party AIFM in the private funds space. Since 2018 we are part of the SANNE Group, a FTSE 250 listed business and able to also provide fund administration and depository services.
Due to our continued successful expansion, we are looking for a Portfolio Manager / Senior Manager.
- Engage in the onboarding of new investment funds as a subject matter expert in the field of portfolio management;
- Review offering documents and fund documentation and ensure company and regulatory compliance of AIFs managed by SANNE LIS;
- Review investment opportunities and related analysis received by SANNE LIS’ advisors;
- Understand and review complex financial models projecting future earnings and profits’ potential and use this to form a judgement;
- Maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products held in portfolio of AIFs managed by SANNE LIS;
- Work closely with investment advisors to assess financial information and investment opportunities submitted to the AIFM, review and admit/dispose and maintain investments in the funds where SANNE LIS is acting as AIFM;
- Liaise with investment teams, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another;
- Maintain current knowledge about financial and fund products available to clients in the following asset classes:
- Private Equity;
- Debt and Infrastructure.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the economy, global financial markets, but also the Luxembourg/Irish and investment fund regulatory environment;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Postgraduate level qualification in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Accounting;
- Industry recognized certification program or equivalent 3-7 years of experience;
- Must be fluent in English and German (written and spoken). This is a mandatory requirement;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid research skills. Ability to read and understand professional agreements, fund agreements and economical briefs;
- Ability to think constructively and work independently while interacting with the team in project related tasks;
- Problem solving and analytical thinking;
- High level of numeracy;
- Attention to detail and good time management;
- Develop relationships with clients and expand client network in professional and settings;
- Committed to continuous professional development;
- Self-motivated who can demonstrate adaptability/flexibility.
As Sanne LIS S.A. is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.