Product Development and Client Onboarding specialist
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Product Development and Client Onboarding specialist
Our Investment Services team is dedicated to providing Asset Managers and Asset Servicers across Europe with business solutions to help them comply with evolutive / multi-disciplinary regulatory requirements and support their digital transformation strategy. To reach this objective, KPMG Luxembourg developed its own Technology Platform and Teams of multi-disciplinary experts (regulatory specialists, risk experts, technologists, UI/UX experts, data engineers, business analysts, project managers, etc.).
If you enjoy working with a broad base of international Clients, like to analyze and manipulate complex data, are curious about regulatory evolutions, have appetite in working with Technology and would like to develop multi-disciplinary expertises and an entrepreneurship mindset, we may have an interesting opportunity for you!
What you will be working on
- Work closely with leading Asset Managers, Asset Servicers and Investment Fund professionals to build trust-based relationships
- Interact with national competent authorities and funds associations
- Support the delivery of digital business solutions and Clients’ onboarding to KPMG’s Regulatory Managed Services
- Conduct change management to address Regulatory / Clients impacts and continuously improve processes to enhance service efficiency and maximize added value delivered to our Clients
- Collaborate with a wide range of multi-disciplinary experts within KPMG (Technology, regulatory specialists, risk experts, etc.) to extract the best from our diversity and deliver the best solutions to our Clients
What we look for
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or Business mathematics
- You have ideally gained 4 – 7 years’ experience in the investment funds industry working at a Big4, a leading Fund Administrator or Asset Manager, or other companies serving the Asset Management Industry
- You have developed a track record in fund data management and transformation
- You have developed experience in Clients’ onboarding and/or digital business solutions implementation
- You are used to work with Technology and consider it as a key enabler to support the development of the financial industry
- Any practical experience in fund regulation implementation would be considered as a plus
- You are Client & Solution oriented with a strong analytical, problem-solving and entrepreneurship mindset
- You have the ability to work in autonomy, deliver on your commitment and expect to grow
- You are fluent in English and ideally in French or German
What you will get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.