Luxembourg Full-time (FT) Private Banking and Wealth Management Job ID 154024
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse Fund Management (the recruiting entity) is the Luxembourg based management company for CS group funds with roughly 60 bn CHF AuM in 120 subfunds (UCITS and AIFs) across many asset classes, distributed in 31 countries globally.
Would you welcome the opportunity to become a member of the Real Estate Funds Platform of Credit Suisse Fund Management S.A.? Your role will be to perform all administrative, governance, oversight, co-ordination and financial tasks for all our companies serving the Real Estate Funds of Credit Suisse in Luxembourg.
As a Real Estate Investment Funds Officer you will be responsible for:
Co-operation and co-ordination with the investment advisor
- ensuring timely and complete organisation of board meetings;
- organisation of potential acquisitions and disposals of Real Estate Assets assets;
- co-ordination of Luxembourg Real Estate Investment Committee, the fund (SICAV), SOPARFI, SPV board meetings;
- organisation of invitations, meeting minutes as well as the implementation and follow-up of decisions;
- co-ordination of risk management input;
- collection and dispatch of all legal signatures in Luxembourg;
- upload of the required legal documents in the legal database.
- relationship with the lawyers and notaries regarding incorporation of new companies, changes in the articles, ad-hoc questions regarding the OM or the companies
- review Investment Memorandum, valuation reports, other reports in relation with the projects;
- potentially becoming a board member in all boards under the fund;
Co-ordination of the delegated functions in line with the O&C team
- ensuring well-functioning with the service providers the FA, TA (including capital calls, catch-ups), reporting (legal reporting, AIFMD reporting and client reporting).
- co-ordination and instruction of all payments and the contractual regularization of it between the entities (including bank loans, intercompany facilities, income and expenses, CAPEX measures, etc).
Finance, accounts, financial statements
- overseeing and control of the financial accounts of the relevant legal entities (SPVs, SOPARFIs) including cash-flows locally;
- organisation of the regular annual board meetings;
- collaborating closely with the external auditors and all involved parties in order to run the external audit efficiently;
- Including audit follow up of all companies
- Including review of the financial documents
- Including annual accounts approval documentation for all companies
- review of documents distributed to investors (quarterly reporting, property profiles, communication letters)
- coordinating of the budgets of the fund, SPV;
- overseeing of tax reporting throughout the structures
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law or similar
- University degree in Economics, Finance or any related field;
- A deep knowledge of funds, finance, governance and corporate services;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the sector, preferably in a comparable role;
- Project management skills;
- Well organized, rigorous, , hardworking and dynamic with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills are vital to consult with internal and external partners;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- High customer orientation and very good interpersonal skills;
- Experience working in an international environment;
- Fluent written and spoken in English. French and German would be considered as an asset.
- Proficient with MS office tools (especially Excel)