Industry: Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you an experienced compliance professional with a background in AML/CFT, looking for a challenging opportunity in the financial services sector? Look no further! HACA Partners, a reputable firm serving a diverse range of financial sector entities, is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Regulatory & Compliance Senior/Manager.
Created in 2016, HACA Partners is an approved audit firm (cabinet de révision agréé – supervised by the CSSF) focusing its energy and expertise to its core businesses: external audit, internal audit, regulatory & compliance, risk management and consulting services.
Since its launching, the firm is in constant development with a team now composed of more than forty professionals.
The objective of HACA Partners is to offer to its clients the services of professionals with a wide range of experience and expertise.
As a Senior Regulatory and Compliance Consultant/Manager, you will be an integral part of our experienced team of 20 FTE experts, providing regulatory and compliance services to Asset Managers, investment funds, service providers to investment funds, and the banking industry. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and improving Regulatory processes and data flow
- Conducting gap analysis on regulatory and compliance matters
- Collaborating with client business lines to ensure well-written and efficient responses to customer needs, while accounting for risks
- Interfacing with regulators on notifications and regulatory/prudential reporting
- Identifying and communicating issues, and working with business line partners and professionals to support remediation efforts
- Performing mock inspections for Investment Fund Managers
- Ensuring compliance with standards for response drafting, timeliness, records, and reporting
- Staying current on regulatory and legal changes impacting banking and Asset Managers’ products and services
- Supporting various compliance projects and initiatives on an as-needed basis
- Designing and delivering regulatory training tailored to meet clients’ needs
- 4 years of relevant experience in investment funds, investment advisers, service providers to investment funds, and/or the banking industry, aligning directly with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of ESG and Asset management
- Experience in audit of Investment Fund is seen as an asset
- Fluency in English and French is a must; knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset
What we offer
- Young and dynamic Company;
- Warm work environment;
- Diversified and interesting clients;
- Learning curve with experienced professionals and trainings;
- Personal Corporate Chef for staff;
- Flexibility at work (homeworking);
- Competitive salary package; and
- Lunch vouchers and health insurance
Apply now and take the next step in your regulatory career with HACA Partners.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com.