Type of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Financial and economic analysis
Complementary types of trade
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Finance / Accounting / Management control
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Asset management
Reporting Officer – Private Equity, Real Estate & Securitization M / F
Type of Contract
Duration (in months)
Expected start date
Within the Private Equity, Real Estate & Securization (PERES) department, you will join the Reporting department in charge of the complete management of regulatory and financial reporting for clients.
In close collaboration with the accounting team, your main missions will be:
– Establish the production schedule, in coordination with external and internal contacts,
according to the need ;
– Responsible for obtaining the elements necessary for the reporting statements with his
internal or external contacts, respecting regulatory and customer deadlines;
– Respond to questions from interlocutors on the progress of productions and participate in summary meetings;
– Produce reports according to the format, frequency and deadlines defined with Customers or / and in line with regulations (FrenchGaap, LuxGaap, IFRS);
– Analyze the results, and carry out the necessary controls;
– Follow up on audits.
– Preparation and sending of all types of regulatory reporting to the CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and BCL (Banque Centrale du Luxembourg);
– Setting up new files and instruments in the different systems;
– Follow up on reports and respond to CSSF / BCL requests.
Overall improvement and quality of services:
– Ensure the availability of indicators shared by management;
– Participate in the analysis of the sources of production anomalies, in the definition of axes improvement and updating of associated documents, including procedures;
– Identify changes in information systems to meet Customer needs, regulatory changes, or even activity, and participate in the drafting of expressions of user needs and recipes.
Parameter setting and / or Update:
– Develop reports (financial statements, file formats, etc.) according to needs
– Customers, their graphic charters, while taking into account regulatory changes;
– Set up the rules for calculating ratios (financial, regulatory, statutory);
– Make any corrections following the anomalies detected;
– Develop monitoring indicators according to Customer needs, or even inherent in Activities.
Depending on the news of the team you may have certain projects to manage.
As part of our internships, we only accept applications from students benefiting from an internship agreement for the period mentioned in the offer.
Minimum level of education
Bac + 4 / M1
Training / Specialization
You are a business school / university student with a specialization in finance or corporate finance.
Minimum experience level
0 – 2 years
Experience in finance in the fund environment, and more specifically hedge funds, or experience in auditing, accounting is an asset.
You have knowledge of accounting (accounting standards, accounting techniques, consolidation methods and techniques, etc.).
You are rigorous, organized and have an eye for detail.
You also have excellent interpersonal skills and good teamwork skills.
You master the Office Pack and in particular the advanced features of Excel.
Fluency in French and English. German is an asset.