Type of job
Types of business Crédit Agricole SA – Financial and economic analysis
Complementary types of profession
Types of Crédit Agricole SA professions – Finance / Accounting / Management control
Types of Crédit Agricole SA professions – Asset Management
Reporting Officer – Private Equity & Real Estate Solutions M/F
Type of Contract
Duration (in months)
Expected start date
Position with management
Frame / No Frame
Within the Private Equity & Real Estate Solutions (PERES) department, you will join the Reporting department in charge of the complete management of regulatory and financial reporting for clients.
In close collaboration with the accounting team, your main missions will be:
- Establish the production schedule, in coordination with external and internal interlocutors, as needed;
- Responsible for obtaining the elements necessary for reporting statements with internal or external interlocutors, respecting regulatory and customer deadlines;
- Respond to interlocutors’ questions on the progress of productions and participate in summary meetings;
- Produce reports according to the format, frequency and deadlines defined with the Clients and/or in line with the regulations (FrenchGaap, LuxGaap, IFRS);
- Analyze the results, and carry out the necessary checks;
- Follow up on audits.
- Preparation and sending of all types of regulatory reporting to the CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and BCL (Banque Centrale du Luxembourg);
- Setting up new folders and instruments in the different systems;
- Follow up on reports and respond to CSSF/BCL requests.
Overall improvement and quality of services:
- Ensure the availability of indicators shared by management;
- Participate in the analysis of the sources of production anomalies, the definition of areas for improvement and the updating of associated documents, including procedures;
- Identify developments in information systems to meet the needs of Customers, regulatory changes, or even activity, and participates in the drafting of expressions of needs and user recipes.
Settings and/or Update:
- Develop reports (financial statements, file formats, etc.) according to the needs of Clients, their graphic charters, while taking into account regulatory changes;
- Set the rules for calculating ratios (financial, regulatory, statutory);
- Make any corrections following the anomalies detected;
- Develop monitoring indicators according to the needs of the Clients, even inherent to the activities.
Depending on the news of the team you may have certain projects to manage.
As part of our internships, we only accept applications from students with an internship agreement for the duration mentioned in the offer.
Minimum education level
Bac + 4 / M1
Training / Specialization
You are a Business School/University student with a specialization in Finance or Corporate Finance.
Minimum experience level
0 – 2 years
Experience in finance in the environment of funds, and more particularly alternative funds, or experience in auditing, accounting is an asset.
You have knowledge of accounting (accounting standards, accounting techniques, consolidation methods and techniques, etc.).
You are rigorous, organized and have an eye for detail.
You also have excellent interpersonal skills and good teamwork skills.
You master the Office Pack and in particular the advanced features of Excel.
Fluency in French and English. German is an asset.