Sanne is currently seeking a new member for our Client Service Management division. The role focuses on taking responsibilities for a diversified portfolio of unregulated and regulated alternative investment funds and provide a full suite of administrative and oversight services to a growing portfolio of clients.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Relationship and Jurisdictional Oversight Directors;
- Becoming a key contact for clients and maintaining a strong relationship with them;
- Being the key point of contact between notaries, law firms, banks, auditors, tax advisors;
- Liaison with client advisors, banks, brokers and depositaries in order to oversee client matters;
- Responsibility for annual reviews, compliance and risk reviews and client due diligence for all clients within portfolio.
- Acting as technical and knowledge point of contact of the team;
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
- Managing a team by coordinating, coaching and supervising it;
- Ensure proper and timely time recording, billing and cash collection.
- Assisting in and coordinating the incorporation of regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds, securitization vehicles, opening bank accounts, etc.;
- Handling day-to-day legal and corporate operations of the funds and securitization vehicles and ensuring that tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Preparing board pack ahead of the meeting, convening notices and proxies;
- Participating in client board meetings, drafting and keeping minutes of the decisions;
- Oversee clients transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, capital calls, distribution to investors, noteholders etc.), circulate and track documentation;
- Liaising with notary and administration to receive appropriate certificates;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience required:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Legal or Corporate Secretary or Economics;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in fund administration industry;
- Knowledge of alternative investment funds, securitization and alternative asset classes (i.e. Debt, Capital Markets);
- Sound knowledge of Luxembourg company law, securitization, laws and related regulations;
- Possess strong board support skills, in particular experience in supporting complex high profile boards;
- Ability to identify and escalate matters as and when required;
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite;
- Good command of English in writing and speaking; German/French is an asset but not necessary.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.