Sanne is currently seeking a new member for our Client Service Management division.
The role focuses on taking responsibilities for a diversified portfolio of unregulated and regulated alternative investment funds and provide a full suite of administrative and oversight services to a growing portfolio of clients.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to a Managers and Directors;
- Build relationships with existing clients;
- Assist in the management of contacts between notaries, law firms, banks, auditors, tax advisors;
- Liaison with client advisors, banks, brokers and depositaries in order to oversee client matters.
- Team Work
- Contributing to the development of your team through open communication;
- Provision of mentoring support to colleagues;
- Ensure proper and timely time recording, and assist with billing and cash collection.
- Assisting in and coordinating the incorporation of regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds (typically SIFs or RAIFs) opening bank accounts, etc.;
- Handling day-to-day legal and corporate operations of the funds and ensuring that tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Preparing board pack ahead of the meeting, convening notices and proxies;
- Participating in client board meetings, drafting and keeping minutes of the decisions;
- Organizing bank payments;
- Organizing filing with the RCS if and when necessary;
- Database maintenance and administration;
- Provide general team assistance as required and act in the best interests of the department.
- Oversee clients transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, capital calls, distribution to investors, etc.), circulate and track documentation;
- Liaising with notary and administration to receive appropriate certificates;
- Process all client transactions in an efficient manner.
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Legal or Corporate Secretary or Economics;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in fund administration industry;
- Knowledge of alternative investment funds and alternative asset classes (i.e. real estate, private equity);
- Knowledge of Luxembourg company law, AIFMD, SIF / RAIF laws and related regulations;
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluent in English; German/French is an asset;
- Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of positive selection.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.