Senior Advisor in Forensic and Corporate Investigations
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Senior Advisor in Forensic and Corporate Investigations
Compliance, bribery and corruption or fraud continue to be a complex business challenge. As new laws and regulations are introduced and new risks arise, companies’ management needs to ensure that corporate governance standards and a culture of ethic are adhered to and that robust compliance programs are in place. Moreover, in case of crisis, companies must ensure that they are able to react adequately and investigate allegations or suspicions of misconduct.
In a period of increase of the volume and complexity of data, companies must also ensure that they have access to the right skills and tools to preserve, collect, review and produce data.
Our Forensic & AML service team, part of our Advisory department is advising clients on how to manage compliance and fraud risks, assisting them in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to those issues.
What you will be working on
- Participate to cross sectors projects, in financial services, industry (manufacturing, health science, transportation & logistics, utilities, media,…) and public sector
- Bring value on projects in the frame of advisory assignments such as: Fraud risk assessments, anti-fraud programs; Anti-bribery and corruption programs, corruption risk assessments (FCPA, UK BA, Sapin II); Response plans, design of investigations programs; Provide clients with compliance trainings and anti-fraud trainings; Corporate investigations, forensic accounting, data mining; Emails reviews, eDiscovery projects and litigation projects
- Occasionally participate to AML / CFT projects for the financial sector
- Promote our service offerings externally, engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations, marketing materials.
- Maintain an awareness of current marketplace issues and stay up to date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Actively participate in the management and development of junior advisers
What we look for
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant subjects
- 2 to 4 years of experience in, corporate compliance, fraud, bribery and corruption, corporate investigations with operational experience, or a similar experience within a consulting firm with similar activities
- Understanding of forensic accounting, fraud and corruption risks and relating internal control
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and strong team spirit
- Ability to exercise a professional judgement in complex situations
- Ability to challenge documents and transactions
- Willing to learn and progress
- Fluency in French and English, German will be an asset
What will you get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.