Senior Advisor – Transfer Pricing – (22000055)
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Senior Tax Advisor
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the transfer pricing organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
What you will be working on
- Be at the nerve center of a client’s business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate
- Work in a multinational team and in a multilingual environment together with the KPMG network, clients and domestic and foreign tax authorities and with the opportunity to cooperate with all the members of your team and together address issues, find solutions and deal with complex transactions
- Work on transfer pricing matters, mainly cross-border transactions by applying the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Luxembourgish Tax Law
- Not only document the arms’ length nature of transactions, but also find innovative approaches
- Be required to deal with risk-assessments of complex transactions from an economical point of view
- Identify areas where technical judgment is required and recommend appropriate solutions to your manager
- Integrate a young and dynamic team, work closely with your experienced consultants, be responsible for supervising and coaching your team and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide.
What we look for
- A Master’s degree majoring in Economics and/or Corporate Finance or Corporate Law and/or Tax Law or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the transfer pricing field
- Solid knowledge about the Luxembourg tax legislation system
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Commitment and ability to share your knowledge with your colleagues,
- Proficiency in English (French, German and Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage).
What you will get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters – and want to have fun along the way – we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.