With a team of 100 employees, RSM in Luxembourg is a strong medium-sized organization with a sound human touch and solid values. We are the Luxembourg member of RSM International, the 6th largest professional services, accounting and consulting organisation in the world. RSM has been recognised as the Network of the Year at the 2017’s The Accountant and International Accounting Bulletin Awards. Our organisation serves international institutions, local businesses, entrepreneurs as well as private individuals in all their Luxembourg accountancy, audit, tax, fund administration and payroll needs.
RSM Audit Luxembourg provides audit and assurance services to a wide range of organisations, from traditional Luxembourg based firms to subsidiaries of international groups, as well as regulated investment funds and Professionals of the Financial Sector (PFSs) and is looking for motivated candidates with the following profile:
Senior Auditor (m/f) (Starting date: as soon as possible)
Your role :
Responsible for engagements, you will manage a team of juniors / trainees and report to the audit manager. You will contribute to the customer relationship management and organize the audit practice under the direct supervision of a manager. You will be involved in the audit of clients from various sectors.
In addition to statutory audits, you may be asked to work on diversified engagements: contributions in kind, mergers-demergers, liquidations, due-diligences, internal audits and other contractual engagements.
You bring your business expertise and will be encouraged to develop your skills in other industries.
You will also be a player in the development of our firm by participating in technical, human or other projects.
Your profile :
- You have a first experience as external auditor;
- You graduated from a business school or from a university (“bac +5”) in economics, finance, audit, accountancy or management and you have a first experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset;
- You are client oriented and eager to understand clients’ business;
- You have good analytical skills, are eager to learn and motivatec by challenges;
- You are an independent worker and effective team player.
We offer you professional development opportunities, posssibilities for further training, an attractive salary and an enjoyable work environment at the heart of a mid-sized, young and dynamic team.
All applications will be treated in the utmost confidentiality.
APPLY HERE : https://www.epos.dk/Rek/Lux1/Application/Accept.aspx