Your field of responsibility
A challenging role in an international and fast-paced environment within the First Line of Defense/Business Risk Management team in the International Wealth Management division of Credit Suisse. You will join a highly motivated team in a global, dynamic and diverse environment. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate audits and drive the regulatory agenda ensuring adherence to any control execution / action tracking timelines as well as timely and quality completion of controls and actions (e.g. audit, compliance, regulatory and supervision actions). As experienced Business Risk Manager you will pro-active and diligently manage all relevant types of risk within your area of responsibility and collaborate closely with the Authorized Management, Second and Third Line of Defense as well as other operational functions combining analytical and risk management skills. This is the ideal opportunity to work with different stakeholders across the bank and mitigate operational and business risks focusing especially on audit and regulatory topics.
Your future colleagues
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of activities and business risks to ensure adherence to division / legal entity wide Risk and Compliance framework. As a small and fast-paced team, we value transparency and an open-door-policy. This challenging role will allow you to build a broad network locally as well as in the Credit Suisse Group.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A university degree in Finance, Economics, Business or equivalent
- 5 – 7 year’s work experience in a control function
- Good knowledge of Private Banking and/or Depository Bank area
- Solid understanding of financial products and the regulatory landscape
- Ability to work under pressure, taking full ownership of your tasks
- You are a rigorous with attention to details ensuring accuracy of the work you perform
- Experience working in Internal audit or a big 4 is an asset
- Business fluency in English and either French or German, any other language skills are an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Please apply via Credit Suisse career portal!