Your future team
Our Strategy & Operations consulting team is a key player in the Luxembourg market, recognized at the EMEA level. We provide clients with advice on their strategy, operations, processes and systems. We deliver end-to-end solutions including the review of market positioning, business strategy, processes and controls, implementation of governance framework and efficiency optimisation programs including the implementation of software packages for the Investment Management (IM) industry. Deloitte is a key market player in the IM industry with a client portfolio comprising a number of the main global fund managers and servicers.
Your next challenge
- Participating in setting engagement objectives and scope, developing work plans for components of engagements
- Designing deliverable content to precisely address clients’ needs and coordinating work streams and team members
- Developing expertise in your industry to advise clients and develop eminence within Deloitte
- Optimizing the company’s performance via new organization, processes, and controls
- Managing a team of junior consultants to deliver the utmost quality and reach the expected standards
- Building relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related area
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in the IM industry (e.g. Management Company, Fund Administrators, Transfer Agent, Custody, Depositaries etc.) or in consulting for this industry
- Knowledge of IM operations (e.g. product, operations, regulatory, ESG etc.) and the different roles of the actors in the value chain
- Proven experience in business transformation (e.g. PMO, BA, Testing)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French or German. Other languages can be a strong asset
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic approach to address issues and solve problems
- Entrepreneurship mind-set with “can-do” attitude
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Requisition ID: 5135