Location: Luxembourg, LU
Company: Deloitte Luxembourg
Job Function: Financial Advisory Services
Seniority: Senior levels
Contract Type: Open-term
Our Forensic & Financial Crime department provides tailored solutions and digital capabilities to help our clients comply with their Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing and Fraud detection obligations. We also assist them in making their underlying detection framework more efficient.
Our clients range from major financial institutions (e.g., banks, asset managers, insurance companies, payment services providers, etc.) to large public/supra-national entities leveraging on the multidisciplinary strengths of our firm.
Thanks to the diversity of missions and clients, no assignments will be the same. You will be thriving in a challenging and rewarding working environment while you will benefits from the best trainings so as to be able to step up in your career. All our employees also beneficiate from flexible work arrangements.
What will you do:
- Work hand in hand with the team and be on daily contact with the clients
- Working with KYC/AML investigations and due diligence
- Assist our clients with AML/CTF/Fraud Detection tool selection, implementation (including calibration, fine-tuning, testing, etc.) and assessment leveraging on our Deloitte proven methodology
- Seeking for innovative ways to create added value relying, for instance, on leading market technology and/or data sources
- Contribute to design, build and support Deloitte’s own AML/CTF services & solutions
- Designing functional & technical specifications and drawing-up documentation
- Gathering and analysing data in relation to patterns on misconduct or fraud, using Deloitte’s data management capabilities
- Developing your knowledge in OSINT (Open Source INTelligence) assignments research using public records on natural or legal persons
- Understanding the mechanics of various analyses to support detection and prevention initiatives targeting various financial crimes typologies
- Take the lead on initiatives and projects, leveraging your project management skills
- Writing proposals, participating in presales meeting and promoting our service offerings
- Participating in the supervising and training of junior professionals
What about you:
- Master’s degree in management, finance, law or IT (Bac+4 or Bac+5)
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar position, with project experience
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Show strong knowledge and interest in AML/CTF regulatory framework and market practices
- Proactive and dynamic, you pay attention to detail and have a client-oriented approach
- Show appetite for Entrepreneurship and autonomy in developing new businesses
- Show interest in FinTech/RegTech world in the context of supporting innovation to solve issues our clients are facing
- Establish solid working relationships with both teams and clients
- Fluent in English. French and/or German are considered as an asset.
- Collaborative mind-set, enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
Then join a global company with a human touch.
Deloitte Luxembourg welcomes you to a positive and flexible work environment. You’ll discover our remarkable new premises, located in Cloche d’Or, Luxembourg’s fastest growing Business Hub.
With over 2500 employees and 70 nationalities, our multicultural environment promotes a culture of inclusion, trust and recognition. Deloitte combines the power of a global network, with the agility of startup minded teams.