Job requisition id: 52340
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as Senior Currency Administration Implementation Specialist
In this role you will take the lead project management role for new business implementations, particularly focusing on Currency Administration clients (under direction of the Manager of the Currency Administration Implementations team). The Currency Administration (CA) Product provides hedging services to various investment fund structures and is a major source of order flow to BBH’s FX Desks. As a Senior Currency Administration Implementation Specialist, you will take a lead role for new Currency Administration business implementations, with a focus on client engagement and an efficient, transparent, low-risk onboarding process. You will also serve as a key coordinator of all involved parties during the implementation phase, requiring extensive collaboration across both internal and external stakeholders.
1. Global CA Implementations
- Project management role for new CA business implementations.
- Serve as single point of contact with clients and internal/external data agents to ensure all aspects of each CA mandate are fully documented and understood.
- Ensure efficient transition process between CA Sales, Product, Operations and Trading.
- Coordinate closely with Onboarding, Legal and Risk to ensure all documentation is in place prior to launch.
2. Operations Management
- Develop expert knowledge of CA product with a detailed understanding of all operational processes and hedging impact on Net Asset Value performance.
- Develop an intimate understanding of each CA mandate and strategy.
- Implement CA program rules and parameters into calculation and trading platforms.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and business contacts in Foreign Exchange, Relationship
- Management, Custody, Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency.
3. Business Analysis and Facilitation
- Determine how changing business needs affect associated systems, products and processes.
- Facilitate more efficient business support processes.
- Propose insightful, knowledgeable, and effective solutions to business, operational and system problems.
- Participate in other ad-hoc project management activities, on assigned tasks, to ensure projects stay on budget and are completed within agreed upon timeframes.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry, a plus.
- Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Knowledge of the BBH business, practices and systems, a plus.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Experience with standard desktop tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills, with an ability to work and communicate professionally with internal and external clients.
- Strong ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients, in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others