Location: Luxembourg, LU
Company: Deloitte Luxembourg
Job Function: Audit & Assurance
Seniority: Senior levels
Contract Type: Open-term
Your future team
When people hear Audit, they usually think of numbers in Excel sheets and calculators placed on piles of paper. When we say Audit, we mean much more than that. Audit is about providing a foundation for financial markets, it’s about creating trustful relationships with our clients, it is about delivering assurance upon which banks, shareholders and investors can base their decision’s and most importantly it is about the pride to help our clients.
We are looking for people who want to add value and support clients, being there as trusted advisors.
Your next challenge
- Provide audit services to both local and international clients, in compliance with International Standards on Auditing
- Gather and analyze information throughout the audit in order to obtain an understanding of the client and its environment, including the client’s internal control
- Coordinate a team throughout the three key stages of the audit: planning, testing and reporting
- Build a long-lasting relationship with your clients by being their main point of contact
- Collaborate with other audit teams within the firm
- Have at least 2 years experience in the audit of banks
- Are in progress of becoming a Chartered Accountant (IRE, DEC, IEC, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Display proven knowledge in IFRS and/or SOX or any other norms are considered an asset
- Fluent in English and German
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Perfect your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction programme
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much moreâ€¦
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.