Your future team
Our Strategy & Operations consulting team is a key player in the Luxembourg market, recognized at the EMEA level. We provide clients with advice on their strategy, operations, processes and systems. We deliver end-to-end solutions including the review of market positioning, business strategy, processes and controls, implementation of governance framework and efficiency optimisation programs including the implementation of software packages for the Investment Management (IM) industry. Deloitte is a key market player in the IM industry with a client portfolio comprising a number of the main global fund managers and servicers.
Your next challenge
- Providing our clients with your expert knowledge to design operational transformation and integrate new technologies
- Participating in setting engagement objectives and scope, developing work plans for one or more components of engagements
- Designing deliverable content to precisely address clients’ needs and coordinating work streams and team members
- Acting as an expert in your industry to advise clients and developing eminence within Deloitte
- Optimizing the company’s performance via new organization, processes, and controls
- Building trusted relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities
- Managing a team of junior consultants to deliver the utmost quality and reach the expected standards
- Participating in the development of new services and solutions
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or any related technology and innovation area
- 6 to 8 years of experience in the IM industry
- Have a sound understanding of IM operations (Front, Middle and/or Back Offices)
- Experience in IM software solutions is requested – Portfolio Management Systems (i.e. Simcorp, Aladdin, Charles River…) and/or Fund Administration Systems (i.e. Temenos Multifonds, Neoxam GP3/4…)
- Proven experience in business transformation (e.g. PMO, BA, Testing)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French or German. Other languages can be a strong asset
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic approach to address issues and solve problems
- Entrepreneurship mind-set with “can-do” attitude
Your role as a Leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. Managers across our organization shall:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
We want to hear from you! Join us and you will…
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Enjoy flexible work arrangements
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.