With a team of about 100 employees, RSM in Luxembourg is a strong medium-sized organization with a sound human touch and solid values. We are the Luxembourg member of RSM International, the 6th largest professional services, accounting and consulting organisation in the world. RSM has been recognised as the Network of the Year at the 2017’s The Accountant and International Accounting Bulletin Awards. Our organisation serves international institutions, local businesses, entrepreneurs as well as private individuals in all their Luxembourg accountancy, audit, tax, fund administration and payroll needs.
RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg provides a full range of accounting and tax services to a prestigious clientele and is looking for a dynamic person to join its payroll team:
Senior Payroll Officer (m/f)
You will assist the team in all payroll aspects of a diversified portfolio of companies (commercial, regulated entities, holding companies).
You will perform all the administrative formalities related to payroll and staffing services.
- Bachelor degree in human resources, accounting, business management or finance;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position in Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg ;
- Fluency in French and English necessary;
- Rigorous, detail oriented and well-organized;
- Team player who can work independently as well;
- Excellent relations with the clients.
The ideal candidate also masters the following:
- Knowledge of German;
- Knowledge of Keypaye software;
What we offer:
- Well-diversified range of tasks
- Prestigious international client base with technically demanding assignments
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training possibilities
- Attractive salary with good career development perspectives
- Luminous offices with good parking facilities
Please apply by sending your application letter and detailed resume.
All applications will be treated in the utmost confidentiality.
APPLY HERE : https://www.epos.dk/Rek/Lux1/Application/Accept.aspx