Senior Tax Advisor – Alternative Investments – (23000015)
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Senior Tax Advisor
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the international tax advice organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
What you will be working on
- You will participate in diversified projects with clients on the Alternative Investment Sector.
- You will provide our clients tax structuring and tax due diligence advice. As a Senior Adviser, you will be responsible for handling a varied portfolio of national and international client assignments, participating in client meetings and building excellent relationships with clients.
- You will identify areas where technical judgment is required and recommend appropriate solutions to your manager.
- You will integrate a young and dynamic team, work closely with our experienced consultants, develop your junior colleagues and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide.
What we look for
- A degree in Economics, Finance or Tax Law.
- An experience of at least 2 to 3 years in a similar function in corporate tax advisory.
- Solid knowledge about the Luxembourg tax legislation system.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude and ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Full commitment and sharing of knowledge with your colleagues.
- Proficiency in English and German (Luxembourgish or French are considered as an advantage).
What you will get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters – and want to have fun along the way – we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.