Senior Tax Advisor – Global Mobility & People Services – (220000DJ)
Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together.
We are seeking a Senior Tax Advisor
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax services, data-driven solutions and the global mobility & people services organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients’ organizations.
What you will be working on
- Enjoys being exposed to global clients and international colleagues
- Searches to work with an established management team who will develop his/her skills and knowledge
- Is the first point of contact and starts developing a trustworthy business relationship with his/her clients
- Builds on his/her personal tax know-how with advisory and planning for clients,
- Reviews the staff’s preparations for some individual tax, payroll taxes and social security reporting
- Provides personal tax and social security advise to his/her clients within the Total Reward area, i.e. compensation & benefits, cash and equity-based schemes, design of efficient remuneration packages, etc., and their related cross-border implications
- Provides advises to private clients in the following areas: inheritance tax, donations, life insurances, etc.
- Conducts technical tax research to support both compliance and advisory deliverables.
What we look for
- A Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Tax or equivalent
- 2 years of experience minimum in a similar function
- Organization and confidence in its ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients
- Learning agility and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Proficiency in both English, German and/or French (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
What you will get
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters – and want to have fun along the way – we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.