Job no: 558000
Work type: Full time
Categories: Client Accounting, Private Equity and Real Estate
Office Location: Luxembourg
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Monitor and review the administrative and accounting functions of assigned clients with assistance from team members
- Prepare and review financial statements, balance sheets and annual reports as well as client-specific reports
- Execute all the necessary to have TMF Group and clients perform according to Compliance and AML rules
- Arrange for payment of (annual) fees, debtors control and collection of outstanding receivables
- Ensure the update of the Progress Tool
- Monitor and take necessary action with respect to any backlogs in the portfolio of the team
- (Co-)responsible for the update and accuracy of data in Viewpoint
- (Co-)responsible for the chargeability of the team
- Review productivity figures of team members
- Work effectively with the Legal department and assist them with the preparation of board meetings annual shareholders meetings
- Constantly develop (close) work relationship with advisors and clients and meet/visit clients and their representatives
- Be responsible for delivery of excellence in customer service both in own portfolio and that of the team
- Promoting the work and values of the company to staff and external parties
- Contribute actively to sales activities and involved in finding new business opportunities
- Act as a manager/director of client companies
- Act as a Client Entity Manager (“CEM role”)
- Planning of the work of team members and supervise subordinates in the handling of their client portfolio in an independent manner
- Develop and coach team members on their relevant needs and ensure a strong focus on quality and responsiveness
- Actively contribute to the training and development of staff of TMF Group
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Substitute for Team Leader if/when necessary
- University degree in Accounting/Finance and/or professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience, at least one year managerial experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills in English
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility and great benefits.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.