About the job
Industry: Banking / Employment Type: Full-time / Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing
You will take on a challenging role in an international and fast-paced environment within the Asset and Transaction Services department in the COO area of Credit Suisse in Luxembourg.
You will be in charge of the team responsible for the coverage and daily management of complex European and Local Regulatory Reporting topics as well as all income tax related processes. You will control and continuously improve the processes related to trade reporting (MIFIR, EMIR, CSDR, SFTR), monitoring outsourced activities linked to the provision of the reporting to trade repository, controlling quality and completion of the reports, ensuring regulatory compliance. A part of the role consists in participating with the Projects team and IT developers to the establishment of new Regulatory Reporting features required by the Regulator and to establish relevant documentation relative to the processes.
You will be responsible for the team activities linked to Client Tax reporting, tax withholding and declaration to local and foreign Tax Authorities, FATCA/QI/AEI, Relief at source and Tax Reclaim services.
You will partner and collaborate with internal and external contributors and particularly Front office. You have the opportunity to develop and establish a personal and professional network in an ever-changing regulatory and tax environment.
Your future colleagues
You will manage a team of highly motivated specialists in a global, dynamic and diverse environment. Acting as a key business enabler, the department’s dual target is operational excellence and outstanding service to the clients. The department’s teams operate together in a collaborative manner for the achievement of the Bank’s goals.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- You demonstrate a strong expertise in the fields of client income taxation and/or regulatory reporting, together with genuine management capabilities
- You have 10 years of work experience in banking or a relevant sector and/or a University degree in Banking & Finance
- A significant work experience in Regulatory Reporting or Operational Tax is necessary; background of ESMA regulations being an advantage
- Experience in a Back-Office or Operations department in a Bank is an advantage
- A significant experience in team management, including strong corporate culture promotion skills, is a must
- Good knowledge of the Private Banking & Wealth Management area is an asset