Tax Recruitment Days (ID: 2300001N)
What about exploring our firm by taking part in our Tax Recruitment Days on April 20th & 21st, 2023?
Are you ready to launch your career as a Tax Adviser with us in September 2023? Do not wait and deploy your full potential during our “KPMG Luxembourg Recruitment Days”
What about this opportunity?
During these two full days, we will give you the unique opportunity to discover KPMG in a way that is different from the average job interview process: you will be invited to come and explore the KPMG Luxembourg environment, future career opportunities in Tax, meet with our professionals and launch you career with us!
This is a great opportunity for you, as not only does it accelerate the traditional job interview process, but it also gives you the chance to get to know KPMG Luxembourg better and vice versa. You will get to experience firsthand what your future career journey could look like at KPMG Luxembourg!
A career in KPMG’s Tax practice provides you with hands-on opportunities to:
- Gain solid technical knowledge,
- Learn how a wide variety of organizations function and to play a role in reviewing their systems and processes,
- Work on a diversified portfolio of international clients,
- Give you excellent exposure to diverse assignments:
- Tax compliance for our clients
- Tax Structuring/Planning advisory,
- Regulatory watch and strategies optimization
- Get specialized in a specific Tax topic: Direct Corporate Tax/Indirect Tax/Transfer Pricing/Personal Tax
Who is eligible?
- You have just graduated from, or you are in the process of completing a university degree related to Tax Law, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
- You are a team player, displaying a positive attitude and able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Adaptable, curious and details-oriented, you are willing to work in an ever-evolving environment.
- You are fluent in either French, German or Luxembourgish and you are fluent in English.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter in English before April 12th, 2023.
You will receive feedback following your applications. Those who we would like to meet and interview during the event will get a confirmation with the detailed agenda and further instructions.
We are looking forward to meeting you face-to-face and onboarding you in the #Teamblue!
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.